lunes, junio 09, 2008

Wow... first english post: AC at office.

Yes, I know, I'm not as good as you think in english, but also I know that if I do not try to do it, write in english, this skill is going to be out of my mind in a couple of months.

Now I feel that I'm loosing it, because the most of the times I'm scared about being read in english, but who cares. If you are better than me help em to improve my english, if not, just read it and that's all.

And the comment is gona be simple. Suddenly I think that two reasons are going to make me feel much better at work, first a lap top and I have it. Second air conditiioned in my office (a kind of dream if I can say) but today in the morning I found a couple of construction workers asking me about the administrators offices. I said "you are here" and they explained me that they were looking for a place to put the AC machine because they will put it in a couple of months.

Curious fact, I said my boss "thanks for the AC in my area" He said: "what? I do not know nothing about it" Worst he doesn's even order it.

AC in my area is still a dream. What a pitty.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sergio -
Your English is GREAT! Once again, this is Susie from Iowa. You used to make fun of my last name (Knott...something about the devil???) I was at the TEC in the spring of '98 and then came to teach at Colegio Anahuac in the spring of '99. Maybe you still don't remember. :) Keep blogging! I love reading it!

Sergio Ursúa dijo...

Hi Susie:

Thanks you very much for read me!!!

Send me a photo ti be moresureabout who you are, and you will become in my guide about english, so the idea is that I write, you read and correct, ok? :)

Thanks again.

And where are you now?

Bye